Vietnam Manpower Supply is a welder human resources trainer according to international standards. With nearly 20 years of experience in the field of training and supplying welder human resources for large contractors in oil refinery projects, gas station projects, wharf construction, shipyards, and pre-owned steel manufacturers. Vietnam Manpower has provided 10,000 welders to work around the world.
- Professional training knowledge and skills
- Trained according to the International Welding Association, applying welding skills training standards according to the standards of the Welding Associations AWS, ASME, BS, DIN, En, ISO, DNV… Welders Thoroughly trained by a team of experts in the field of welding technology.
- Welders are trained in practical skills up to 90% of the time on welding positions in space from 1G-6G and from 1F-6F, learning methods are learned such as Welding Smaw, Gmaw, Gtaw, Fcaw, Mig- Mag, Vietnam Manpower’s welders are supported with the most modern training technology and machinery. Vietnam Manpower Supply’s welders are capable of working in shipyards, oil refinery projects, gas stations, prefabricated steel buildings, etc.
2. Experience in supplying welder human resources to work globally
- As a supplier looking for welders for companies recruiting welders globally, Vietnam Manpower Supply has supplied many contractors, shipbuilding and construction corporations around the world such as Hyundai, Hanwa, Sam Group. Sung, Vard, Gomet, Spawrem. Vietnam Manpower provides welders with many years of experience constructing petrochemical projects for corporations such as Irem, SK, Doosan, Technip, Saudi Aramco Vietnam Mapower Supply is fully qualified to search for welders and provide welder workforce worldwide
3. Welder Certificate
- Skills are thoroughly tested based on the welding skills training process according to standards of welding industry associations recognized worldwide such as AWS D1.1 – 2020, ASME IX – 2021 – EN 287-1 2010 – ISO 9606-1. .. The certificate is recognized by contractors worldwide
International welder certification
4. Skills in reading drawings of welding process symbols
- Vietnam Manpower Supply provides skilled welders and learns to read weld symbol drawings on each welding process. Reading skills such as understanding welding methods on welding processes, understanding welding materials, understanding distance symbols, shapes of each weld according to standards En, Din, AWS, ISO, BS…
5. Labor Safety When Working
- Be trained in fire safety while welding, be trained to work at height, ensure you do not become unsafe while working.
6. Ability to work in groups
- In an industrial working environment, the ability to work in a team is very important. Welders need to be able to cooperate well with workers in the group such as installers, gas cutters, and grinders to perform work items.
7. Autonomy in work and creativity
- Vietnam Manpower Supply’s welders have the ability to be autonomous in their assigned daily work and can handle the most difficult welding processes in spaces.
Vietnam Manpower Supply is the leading Vietnamese manpower supplier to work around the world with the number of workers we have supplied to work around the world is nearly 32,000 people. Vietnam Manpower Supply is looking forward to cooperating in providing labor and finding labor for companies around the world